Recurring orders - Cancelling / Refunds / Pausing / Editing:
- If payment has been taken for a recurring order then it cannot be refunded. Once payment has been taken, stock is accounted for so the meals can be prepared and cooked. As perishable items cannot be restocked for resale no refunds can be given.
- If you wish to cancel the recurring order you can do so by logging into your Yolo account and cancelling the order. However, if the payment has already been taken then you will be cancelling the following week’s order and not the current one, which you will receive. You can refuse the order but it will not be refunded.
- If you cancel before the payment is taken then no funds will be taken and your order will be permanently cancelled.
- Recurring payments are taken at midday two days prior to delivery. For example, if you receive your first order on Monday then your next recurring payment will be debited at midday on the Saturday. Your delivery day will be the same day every week unless you change the day in your account.
- You can edit your order by logging into your account. As long as this is done before the payment is due to come out you will receive the new edited order on your chosen delivery day. If you make any edits after payment has been taken, then you will receive the new edited order the following week.
- You can pause a recurring order for as long as you choose. No payment will be taken during the time the order is paused. Once you un pause the order, the order will resume as normal and you will receive the order on the delivery day you had previously specified.
- By READING and AGREEING to the terms conditions of recurring payments and orders you are entering into a contract with Yolo and you are confirming you fully understand the T&C’s.
Non- recurring orders:
- If you place an order and you wish to cancel, you can only do so up to 2 days prior to the orders dispatch date and a full refund can then be issued.
- Once the two-day deadline for cancelling passes then no refund can be given as the food stock has already been purchased and accounted for. Perishable items cannot be restocked and re sold.
- Under no circumstances will a refund be given after the two-day cancelation period.
- You will still receive the order as it has been paid for. You have the right to refuse the order but no refund will be given.
- DPD are our chosen third party courier. We currently have a next day delivery service with any orders placed before midday. DPD aim to have your package delivered to you between the hours of 9am – 12am. This time frame is not guaranteed and may fall outside of these times.
- DPD will text or email you with a one-hour delivery window on the day of delivery. You can communicate by text with the driver if this is not a suitable time and rearrange as necessary.
- If you are not available to receive delivery then DPD will leave your package in a safe place. If you have not specified a safe place in the delivery instructions, then it will be left to the driver’s discretion. A photo will be taken of its location and can be viewed in the online tracking system. Please visit www.dpd.co.uk/tracking
- A tracking number will be provided and you can personally track the consignment. It is NOT Yolo Food Co’s responsibility to track the package.
- Yolo will not accept liability for any missing consignments that have been successfully delivered by DPD.
- Yolo will only accept responsibility if the consignment has not been delivered at all. We will investigate the matter and take up the complaint with DPD. If a missing consignment cannot be found, then a new fresh order will be dispatched. No refunds will be given, only replacement orders will be honoured.
- If a delivery attempt has been made and the consignment has been returned to the depot because there was no safe place to leave the package or no alternative delivery instructions were given to DPD, no refunds will be given and no replacement order will be sent out. DPD will destroy any food items after 48 hours so Yolo will not be able to recover or will be able to restock perishable items.
- It is your responsibility to contact DPD and retrieve the consignment. The food will stay chilled for up to 48 hours.
- You can contact DPD customers service desk directly on 0845 070 2477 & DPD will arrange for a re delivery or for you to collect from your local depot.
If you have not received your order on the date scheduled, or if your order has been delivered in an unsatisfactory condition, please notify YOLO FOOD COMPANY LTD by emailing email@example.com with full details of your order. We will investigate the matter and reply within 24 hours.